The most important automotive event of the season benefitting Hospital Foundations!
- A VIP access to the 2020 Montreal International Auto Show
- Themed food stations, bubbles, wine, beer and delicious cocktails
- A festive and exceptional atmosphere, with an array of live musical performances and entertainment
- A chance to win a trip worth 6000$
- A Silent Auction and a gift bag including the 2020 Guide de l’Auto, offered to all the guests at the end of the evening.
- And many more surprises
- Reserved for 18 years and older
Our goal is giving back to the community on behalf of the MADC dealers.
The mission of the MADC Foundation is to support non-profit organizations in the Montreal Automobile Dealers territory, supporting health and people suffering difficulties.
The six Hospital Foundations we support !
Since its very first edition in 2005, the event has raised just over $9 million for several hospital foundations in the Greater Montreal area.
Discover the latest news from the Charity Preview Gala
You can find below the latest news about the 2020 edition of the Charity Preview Event.
January 20, 2023 - The Charity Preview Gala has donated a total of nearly $10 million since 2005. The amount donated at the 2023 edition totals $540,361, which will be shared by 6 Montreal-area hospital foundations.
December 2, 2022 - Montreal Auto Show Charity Preview Gala: Online tickets are now on sale!
January 17, 2020 Press Release
January 22, 2019 Press release
November 1, 2019 Press release