When: Thursday January 16, 2020
Where: Palais des congrès de Montreal, (201, Viger West avenue)
Tickets : $230 including a $60 donation
- A VIP access to the 2020 Montreal International Auto Show
- Themed food stations, bubbles, wine, beer and delicious cocktails
- A festive and exceptional atmosphere, with an array of live musical performances and entertainment
- A chance to win one of the great door prizes
- A Silent Auction and a gift bag including the 2020 Guide de l’Auto, offered to all the guests at the end of the evening.
- And many more surprises
The mission of the MADC Foundation is to support non-profit organizations in the Montreal Automobile Dealers territory, supporting health and people suffering difficulties.
Since its very first edition in 2005, the event has raised just over $8 million for several hospital foundations in the Greater Montreal area.
Returning for my 5th consecutive year as the Montreal International Auto Show’s Charity Preview spokesperson, I could not be any prouder to represent such an incredible event. The regulars know how this evening is inevitable, as for the others, well, what are you waiting for? See you on January 16th!
PIERRE-FRANÇOIS LEGENDRE / Spokesperson
You can find below the latest news about the 2019 edition of the Charity Preview Event.