- A VIP access to the 2020 Montreal International Auto Show
- Themed food stations, bubbles, wine, beer and delicious cocktails
- A festive and exceptional atmosphere, with an array of live musical performances and entertainment
- A chance to win one of the great door prizes
- A Silent Auction and a gift bag including the 2020 Guide de l’Auto, offered to all the guests at the end of the evening.
- And many more surprises
The mission of the MADC Foundation is to support non-profit organizations in the Montreal Automobile Dealers territory, supporting health and people suffering difficulties.
Since its very first edition in 2005, the event has raised just over $9 million for several hospital foundations in the Greater Montreal area.
Returning for my 5th consecutive year as the Montreal International Auto Show’s Charity Preview spokesperson, I could not be any prouder to represent such an incredible event. The regulars know how this evening is inevitable, as for the others, well, what are you waiting for?
PIERRE-FRANÇOIS LEGENDRE / Spokesperson
You can find below the latest news about the 2020 edition of the Charity Preview Event.